11/11/2015 2:36:00 PM
Successful and growing multi-specialty ophthalmic practice looking for an experienced ophthalmic photographer to join our outstanding retina team. This position is full time with highly competitive pay with full benefits and a generous retirement plan.
As ophthalmic photographer, minimum 3 years experience of recent clinical experience with working knowledge of ICG angiography, fluorescein angiography, optical coherence tomography (OCT), slit-lamp and external photography. Minimum of 1-2 years clinical trials/research experience.
- Perform ocular fluorescein staining procedures
- Provide patients with instructions based on the information provided by the physician and supply patient with materials.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance, and stocking of examination rooms as well as cleaning and maintaining all instruments.
- Travels between two offices
- Communicates with patients regarding follow-up care, surgeries, procedures, changes in schedule, symptoms, etc
- Maintains patient confidentiality
- Scribing a plus
- Technician workups a plus
- Experience in clinical trials
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/retinal-photographer-1111-torrance-ca-7894
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com
>>> Back to Jobs listing
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma/GED
- Working knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology of the eye
- Certified Ophthalmic Photographer preferred
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate self motivation, initiative, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task