5/4/2015 4:24:00 PM
Commensurate with experience
Growing general ophthalmology practice west of Fort Worth seeks ophthalmic technician to assist with patient care. Certification as COA/ COT/ or COMT highly preferred.
Main office is in Weatherford. One day a week will be at our office in Granbury.
Minimum of 1 year experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* ability to perform a variety of ophthalmic testing, including refractions
* skill with computer applications, including EMR
* attentive to detail and accuracy
* trustworthy, efficient, pleasant and diligent
* superior interpersonal and communication skills
* neat, professional appearance
* room and prepare patients for physician
* record patient information in electronic medical record
* prepare exam rooms, keeping neat and clean
* administer oral and topical ophthalmic medications
* operate ophthalmic equipment - such as autorefractor, phoropter, OCT, IOL Master, fundus camera, visual field machine, topographer, lensometer, pachymeter, etc.
* perform refractions; measure intraocular pressure (Goldman & Tonopen)
* explain treatment procedures, medications, or physician instructions to patients
* assist physician with in-office ophthalmic procedures
* maintain/ clean/ sterlilize ophthalmic instruments or equipment; dispose of contaminated supplies
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/ophthalmic-technician-weatherford-tx-7197
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com
>>> Back to Jobs listing