Ophthalmic Technician (Experienced)
4/27/2016 4:59:00 PM
St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute is looking to hire full-time, experienced ophthalmic technicians to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary based on experience and ophthalmic certifications (COA, COT and COMT).
About St. Luke's:
St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute is an acknowledged surgical leader in intraocular lens implants. In fact, many of the innovations that have made cataract surgery one of the safest medical procedures performed today were pioneered at St. Luke’s.
This world renown, multi-specialty ophthalmology practice has 16 MD’s and over 350 employees located in beautiful Tampa Bay, Florida. For over 45 years, the St. Luke’s practice has employed state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic equipment, while delivering on a long-standing reputation for excellence and outstanding patient care.
Our home office is a 78,000 square foot facility located in Tarpon Springs, with additional locations in Spring Hill, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Clearwater, and The Villages. We offer onsite surgical care at our Tarpon Springs, Clearwater and The Villages locations. In addition to our multi-specialty ophthalmology practice, our service lines include plastic surgery, aesthetic skin care, Mohs dermatology, and hearing services.
St. Luke’s is centrally located on Florida's Gulf Coast, an area rich with theater, museums, arts, fine dining, professional and recreational sports, and much more.
Visit our website to learn more about St. Luke's Cataract & Laser Institute: http://www.stlukeseye.com/
At St. Luke’s Cataract & Laser Institute, “Excellence…with love” has always meant dedication to caregiving, where our staff embraces the needs and concerns of our patients. St. Luke’s is synonymous with striving for the highest possible levels quality care.
As a technician with St. Luke’s, you will be part of our world renowned medical team using state-of-the-art technology to provide the highest quality care to our patients. We require self-motivated, patient focused individuals with strong customer service skills and the ability to work in a collaborative environment with patients, physicians and staff.
Qualifications / Job Duties:
• Demonstrates flexibility in job assignment
• Demonstrates experience in a fast paced clinic environment
• Must be willing to travel when needed to all locations with provider
• Efficiently and accurately interviews patients and documents histories; ensures charts are updated and accurate
• Demonstrates working knowledge of eye anatomy, disease and ocular medications
• Experience with HVF, Lensometry, Keratometry, Tonometry, Visual Fields, Amslers, Muscle Fields, Pupil Exams, and Refracting
• Proficiency with computer programs; NextGen is preferred
• Perform general duties and other functions as required or assigned
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/ophthalmic-technician-experienced-0427-tarpon-springs-fl-2991
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com
>>> Back to Jobs listing